National Letter Writing Month
It’s April 1st, and “no fooling”, there’s another new month to “celebrate”!
You may not be aware of how important a month it is!
It is the National Month of… Gardening… Straw Hats… Welding… Jazz Appreciation… Couple Appreciation… and…yes… Fresh Celery!
But more importantly, and more dear to OUR hearts, April 1st marks the beginning of National Letter Writing Month.
We know how exciting it is when WE get an unexpected note in the mail. In a digital age of emails and texts, nothing touches the heart more, than when someone puts pen to paper and takes the time to express themselves with a personal handwritten note.
Why not brighten someone’s day with an unexpected surprise in the mail?
- Send a re-thank you note. Even if you’ve already thanked someone for a gift, send them a note saying you use their gift so much, you wanted to thank them again!
- Write a note to a neighbour telling them how much you enjoy their lovely garden.
- Send a letter from your pet to a friend’s pet!
- Send an old photo you found with a note about the funny fashions or the experience it captures.
- Or send them a note, just to mark an obscure holiday that there’s no commercial card for!
The possibilities are endless. And the enjoyment of the recipient is immeasurable.
Happy National Letter Writing Month!